Rocky Mid Calf Boot Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Mid Calf Boot First Impressions
"No chafing that I could tell."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Mid Calf Boot
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Mid Calf Boot Final Thoughts
"The construction is very good."
I have had these boots for about 2 weeks now. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. The boot was more comfortable than I expected. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
- Rocky Mid Calf Boot Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- 800 Grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Full-Grain Leather and 900 Denier Nylon
- Padded Collar and Tongue