Rocky Mid Calf Boot Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Mid Calf Boot First Impressions
"Would recommend to any one"
They were more comfortable than my Rocky. There was very little break in time and they look great. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Mid Calf Boot
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Mid Calf Boot Final Thoughts
"They are very light and durable."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
- Rocky Mid Calf Boot Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- 800 Grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Full-Grain Leather and 900 Denier Nylon
- Padded Collar and Tongue