Rocky RKS0255 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKS0255 First Impressions
"Best pair of boots I have owned."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. They always are a little loose but not bad. These are basically Rocky and they are awesome.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKS0255
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKS0255 Final Thoughts
"I like the bottoms as well."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. My feet were comfortable, dry and happy the whole time. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. They do take about a week to break in though. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Rocky RKS0255 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Construction
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Rocky Air-Port Cushion Footbed
- Outback Outsole Provides Stability On Rugged Terrains