Rocky RKS0255 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKS0255 First Impressions
"My dad is a Rocky boots snob."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. First time I wore them I walked about two miles through woods. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKS0255
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKS0255 Final Thoughts
"These are a very sturdy boot."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. My husband loves them perfect for his work outside. I prefer these over tennis shoes in the winter hands down. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. Also they are petty comfortable out of the box not super stiff
- Rocky RKS0255 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- Waterproof and Breathable Gore-Tex Construction
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Rocky Air-Port Cushion Footbed
- Outback Outsole Provides Stability On Rugged Terrains