Rocky Rks0269 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Rks0269 First Impressions
"Wish there was half sizes."
And he picked them out himself which is the bonus! I have only tried this on so far since I’ve received it. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The Rocky boots were very snug to my legs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Rks0269
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Rks0269 Final Thoughts
"I only wish they lasted longer."
There’s nothing to dislike about this boot. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! They do take about a week to break in though. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- Rocky Rks0269 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Moisture-Wicking Mesh Lining
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- Light and Flexible Cement Construction