Rocky Rks0269 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Rks0269 First Impressions
"It was great to have warm toes."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Rks0269
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Rks0269 Final Thoughts
"My husband loves these boots!"
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. Just what I need to walk around on the ranch. The only part of me that was dry and warm were my feet. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- Rocky Rks0269 Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1.0 inches
- Moisture-Wicking Mesh Lining
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof Construction
- Light and Flexible Cement Construction