Rocky Rks0309 Boot Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Rks0309 Boot First Impressions
"The insert soles are very weak."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. There was very little break in time and they look great. Had a Rocky air last 25 years with two resoling! Good for hunting, going to the range, and every day wear. Fit: This is my first pair of Rocky boots.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Rks0309 Boot
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Rks0309 Boot Final Thoughts
"Durable, comfortable & warm."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. Takes the rigors of upland hunting without breaking a sweat. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Rocky Rks0309 Boot Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- New 1 Year Guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass Waterproof Technology - Our Most Superior Dry Experience
- 1,000 Grams Of 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Full-Grain Leather and 900 Denier Nylon