Rocky RKS0350 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKS0350 First Impressions
"Comfortable and fit perfectly."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. Keep up the great products, Rocky! 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. My SO is thrilled with these for winter working! I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKS0350
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKS0350 Final Thoughts
"Very durable and comfortable."
Most comfortable boot I have worn in a long time. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. Had a Rocky air last 25 years with two resoling! Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. He said they're the most comfortable boots he's ever worn.
- Rocky RKS0350 Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Removable PU cushion footbed
- Superior waterproof protection with 5mm neoprene upper and molded rubber over key wear points
- Stretch neoprene gusset with adjustable locking strap for universal comfort and calf fit
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread design - maintain traction and reduce weight by shedding mud with every step
- Mossy Oak Country Camo