Rocky RKS0350 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKS0350 First Impressions
"I only wish they lasted longer."
Depending on what you are doing the weight may be fine. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKS0350
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKS0350 Final Thoughts
"The reviewers were correct."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. The boots are light weight, rugged and very comfortable. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
- Rocky RKS0350 Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Removable PU cushion footbed
- Superior waterproof protection with 5mm neoprene upper and molded rubber over key wear points
- Stretch neoprene gusset with adjustable locking strap for universal comfort and calf fit
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread design - maintain traction and reduce weight by shedding mud with every step
- Mossy Oak Country Camo