Rocky RKYO017 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKYO017 First Impressions
"Man I just really love these!"
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. This is a good looking boot pictures online depict it well. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. These boots seem to be much warmer than the Rocky.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKYO017
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKYO017 Final Thoughts
"So far happy with my purchase"
They were more comfortable than my Rocky. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Boots are well made and have good solid construction. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. They never once hurt my feet and broke in quickly.
- Rocky RKYO017 Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5 from arch
- High-abrasion textile upper
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- High-definition camo print, EVA camo-wrapped midsole
- Aggressive rubber outsole
- 5 Inches in height