Rocky RKYO017 Hunting Boot Review
Rocky RKYO017 First Impressions
"Water proof and easy to clean."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. 5 and the length was perfect and what I would expect. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. On and off is easy and the snow shields work well. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky RKYO017
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky RKYO017 Final Thoughts
"The insert soles are very weak."
Perfect for around the property and hunting. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. I would have no problem in making a recommendation to a friend. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
- Rocky RKYO017 Features & Specs
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5 from arch
- High-abrasion textile upper
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- High-definition camo print, EVA camo-wrapped midsole
- Aggressive rubber outsole
- 5 Inches in height