Rocky Sport Pro 400G Hunting Boot Review
Rocky Sport Pro 400G First Impressions
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
They are darker in color but still a very nice pair of boots. I have a slightly wide foot and a 10W fit me perfectly. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. They do take about a week to break in though. The boots held great, no leaks and extremely warm.
Editor's Impressions Of The Rocky Sport Pro 400G
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Rocky Sport Pro 400G Final Thoughts
"Kept my feet warm and dry!"
I highly recommend and will absolutely buy these again! I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
- Rocky Sport Pro 400G Features & Specs
- New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology - our most superior dry experience
- Nylon Pull Tab
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Airport footbed provides support and cushioning
- Heel brake design for gripping in low traction conditions