rootmemory Archery Longbow Review
rootmemory First Impressions
"Draw, no stacking."
This bow and arrow set is really about what it looks like. But if this ends up being your first bow, congratulations! Very satisfied with the bow, good for beginners. That being said, the customer service is excellent and the bow is worth the purchase. I've shot at least 200 shafts, and have to force myself to stop. If I had a place to shoot inside, I would never give this little beauty back. Don't use a stringer, use the traditional method.
Editor's Impressions Of The rootmemory
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
rootmemory Final Thoughts
"This is a good bow."
Unless you are an expert with Asian style, full recurve bows, use a bowstringer! They fly very true out of this bow. I would take one star off for the bow string, but the pros outweigh the only con. I wanted to use my new bow for a bit before I gave it a proper rating. Guys and girls, this bow is excellent. After a full day with each of them, I'm very pleased with their quality. Just got the bow today, shot about 20 arrows.
- rootmemory Features & Specs
- HIGH QUALITY - Durable wooden riser can be taken down and can hold enough resistance and stretch.Strong fiberglass limb,smooth edge will protect you from getting hurt.
- ARCHERY BOW SET FOR STARTERS - Simple designed for starters, a really great starter bow.Low pounds only 30lbs,that will bring you a great time when your first attempt at archery.
- SUPER EASY TO ASSEMBLE & CARRY - Easy to install,provided a simple wrench with the parcel,it’s very small when collapsed, can fits in a backpack or hiking pack easily.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGN - The weight of takedown bow won't feel heavy in hand, the curvature of the handle is more conducive to the control of the bow.
- JUST ONE ORDER - You can get all the Archery accessories for beginners in one order.You can go to the archery immediately after receiving the parcel!