sanlida Archery Compound Bow Review
sanlida First Impressions
"It's that good."
Pulled the trigger on the Cruzer G2, and I can tell you this is certainly no toy! The draw cycle is silky smooth and the let off is definately 80%. Easy to adjust tension and stroke length. Try to find just the limbs anywhere! I would definitely recommend this bow. Would have been nice to know this before I bought him a right handed bow. Installed all the accessories, set the draw length and draw weight.
Editor's Impressions Of The sanlida
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
sanlida Final Thoughts
It's super light weight and shoots well. Mathews puts out some wonderful archery products and this is no exception. Well, never thought of buying this at all. We have changed the peep sights for the future shipments. Lots of extras, everything you need to get you kid started in this sport. Would have been nice to know this before I bought him a right handed bow. It doesn't come with a manual but you can download one at SanlidaOutdorr.
- sanlida Features & Specs
- 1.The ultimate performance at great value. The large range of adjustable draw length 8-31"; and draw weight 0 -70 lbs without needing a bow press. A bow for everyone.
- 2.100% CNC machined cams with the 6061 T6 aluminum and the die casting mental modules.
- 3.BOW SPECIFICATIONS: Axle-to-Axle：30", Brace Height：6.6", Draw Weight：0~70 LBS, Draw Length：18"~31",（Each 0.5"adjustment）, IBO Speed：310FPS, Net Weight：3.8 LBS, String Length：58.13" , Cable Length：33.23".
- 4.READY-TO-SHOOT PACKAGE INCLUDES - Comes with everything you need to start shooting! A 5-pin sight, arrow rest and stabilizer.
- 5.MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser. Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA