Scorpyd Crossbows Crossbow Review
Scorpyd Crossbows First Impressions
"I love it."
I was able to adjust this bow scope precisely within an hour of practice. Not a purchase you will regret, the [model] blows almost everything else out there away. Do not fully engage the bow assembly onto the rail yet. My only complaint is the bolts are expensive. Great shooting bow for the price.
Editor's Impressions Of The Scorpyd Crossbows
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Scorpyd Crossbows Final Thoughts
My only complaint is the bolts are expensive. Final revolution requires noticeably more effort but is still quite manageable. A hunter looking for a quality bow at a decent price cannot go wrong with this [feature]. I also used lock tight on all the threads. This bow is leaps and bounds better the an Jackal.
- Scorpyd Crossbows Features & Specs
- Fastest crossbow on earth - 460 feet per second. Draw weight: 180 lbs
- 12 7/8″ Axle to Axle Cocked, 34 1/2″ Length, 18 1/2″ Powerstroke, 7.5 Lbs
- Made in the USA - 1911 Grips
- New Kempf Tech Integrated Trigger Housing & Scope Rail System
- Includes: String Stops, Scope rail, Sling Studs, Sled or Rope Cocker, 1.5x5 Hawke Illuminated XB1 SR Scope, Fuse Quiver, 12 Scorpyd Arrows, Grim Reaper Braodheads, Scorpyd Sling and Butt Pad, Scorpion Venom Lube Kit