Scorpyd Crossbows Crossbow Review
Scorpyd Crossbows First Impressions
Cocking this bow is more difficult than you would think. All the power you need and great value for what you get. Shot it in the house and couldn't get the bow out the wall. Very acceptable crossbow for hunters that can match arrows to game. Very acceptable crossbow for hunters that can match arrows to game.
Editor's Impressions Of The Scorpyd Crossbows
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Scorpyd Crossbows Final Thoughts
"Scope worked fine."
Easy to use; cocking system is fantastic! Cocking this bow is more difficult than you would think. I've read that the metal arrows that come with the bow break after a few shots. All in all, I couldn't be much happier unless it had been less expensive. All in all, I couldn't be much happier unless it had been less expensive.
- Scorpyd Crossbows Features & Specs
- 380 feet per second. Draw weight: 130 lbs
- 17 1/2" Axle to Axle (Uncocked), 10 3/4" Axle to Axle Cocked, 32 1/2” Length, 17 1/4” Powerstroke, 6.2 Lbs
- Made in the USA - One Piece Carbon Technology
- New Kempf Tech Integrated Trigger Housing & Scope Rail System
- Includes: String Stops, Scope rail, Sling Studs, Short Sled Cocker or Rope Cocker, 1.5x5 Hawke Non Illuminated XB1 Scope, Fuse Quiver, 6 Deathstalker Arrows, Scorpyd Sling and Butt Pad, Scorpion Venom Lube Kit