Scorpyd Crossbows Crossbow Review
Scorpyd Crossbows First Impressions
"Bow shoots great."
Assembly was very easy but I am a experienced archer. Somehow I expected it to be nearly silent. My only complaint is the bolts are expensive. Easy to use; cocking system is fantastic! You just need to learn what that distance is.
Editor's Impressions Of The Scorpyd Crossbows
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Scorpyd Crossbows Final Thoughts
Second is the instructions could use more detail. It's fun to mess around with, as someone who has other archery equipment. The [model] is fairly quiet for a crossbow. Some assembly required, but all tools except a flat screwdriver were included. Was missing one of the arrow tips.
- Scorpyd Crossbows Features & Specs
- 420 feet per second. Draw weight: 130 lbs
- 16 1/2" Axle to Axle (Uncocked), 9 1/2" Axle to Axle Cocked, 32 1/2” Length, 17 1/4” Powerstroke, 6.2 Lbs
- Made in the USA - One Piece Carbon Technology
- New Kempf Tech Integrated Trigger Housing & Scope Rail System
- Includes: String Stops, Scope rail, Sling Studs, Short Sled Cocker or Rope Cocker, 1.5x5 Hawke Non Illuminated XB1 Scope, Fuse Quiver, 6 Deathstalker Arrows, Scorpyd Sling and Butt Pad, Scorpion Venom Lube Kit