Sig Sauer SG_B07DX1SH6K_US Laser Range Finder Review
Sig Sauer SG_B07DX1SH6K_US First Impressions
"I like this."
During testing I found the optics to be clear and crisp. I change yard and meter in range model easily. Even uses the same charger as my phone! Save you money on those high dollar ones. Battery lasts a good long time on each charge.
Editor's Impressions Of The Sig Sauer SG_B07DX1SH6K_US
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Sig Sauer SG_B07DX1SH6K_US Final Thoughts
I could not be happier with my purchase. For the price point, definitely can recommend. Overall, for the price this is a very nice rangefinder. First time user of a range finder, absolutely love it. At that price it was just too good to pass up.
- Sig Sauer SG_B07DX1SH6K_US Features & Specs
- Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
- Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile.
- The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn
- Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
- BDX or Ballistic Data Exchange is a rangefinder and riflescope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot