Sightmark SM39008 Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Sightmark SM39008 First Impressions
"Fired 4 shots."
If ya need help, just leave a comment. It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. Then carefully tighten everything to stay. Simple, but effective for what it is. Seriously, it's the best value for a light recoiling rifle. Fit the lower rail on my Springfield XDS and still slides in a conceal carry holster. Once you get down to the size of a No.
Editor's Impressions Of The Sightmark SM39008
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Sightmark SM39008 Final Thoughts
"Thank you very much!"
Tomorrow i'll fine tune the accuracy for a better pattern. Then carefully tighten everything to stay. I didn't have room on this carbine to put it on, without looking junky again. I did not need the extra rail, so took it off. There is also an adjustment hole on top to adjust the vertical point of the laser. And the little--click-on, click-off-- switch worked perfectly. If you do happen to get one that doesn't work, contact the company.
- Sightmark SM39008 Features & Specs
- <5Mw 632-650nm class IIIA red laser
- Precision accuracy due to compact and lightweight size
- Reliable and durable boresight that is easy to pack and travel
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system
- Reduce wasted cartridges and shells