SKB 3i-4214-PL-T Archery Bow Case Review
SKB 3i-4214-PL-T First Impressions
The length is more than adequate, too. Without hurting it is time to switch. Case meets my needs for range and travel use. When you spend that much money on a bow you want to make sure you protect it well. With other bolts, like executioners, I might be able to load 12. As it is, the case looks good, is lite, but sturdy enough to protect the bow. This case fit both my Sniper 370 and Ten Point Renegade with room to spare.
Editor's Impressions Of The SKB 3i-4214-PL-T
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SKB 3i-4214-PL-T Final Thoughts
"It in place."
Overall I am happy with this box to store my crossbow bolts during the off season. Figured out install without the directions. It will hold 30 inch arrows with field tips just fine. Has shoulder straps like a backpack! Place the curve towards the front so the lid won't catch the foam. Five arrows can be stored in the case. All in all it has worked for me for a number of years now, and I cannot complain.
- SKB 3i-4214-PL-T Features & Specs
- Military-Standard Injection Molded Case is watertight and dustproof
- Reinforced padlock locations for customer-supplied locks
- Internal dimensions (L x W x D): 39.00 x 13.50 x 6.00 inches, Exterior dimensions (L x W x D): 45.00 x 17.50 x 6.00 inches
- Made with pride in the USA