SKB 3i-4217-PL Archery Bow Case Review
SKB 3i-4217-PL First Impressions
"They seem to work great."
One pair of quiver notches is too close to the anti-crush posts for comfort. The sight and stabilizer fit fine but it's snug. The first thing you will notice when you get it is, this thing is huge. This is a very sturdy, well-built case with a nice built in quiver. Other reviewers have commented on this and they are correct. Very well designed, hard plastic bowl. The actual case only comes with 2 orange caps on the base.
Editor's Impressions Of The SKB 3i-4217-PL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SKB 3i-4217-PL Final Thoughts
To those that own a Hoyt PowerMax this case WILL NOT FIT your bow. It is a tight fit but better than a rubber band around the bolts. Depending on how many bolts you wish to store, you can put other things in there. So I highly recommend this case for crossbow bolts. I like it and would but another if I need it. So, buy whichever one happens to be cheaper at the time. It takes all but 15 min to install these pieces.
- SKB 3i-4217-PL Features & Specs
- Features SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and $1500 Content Coverage Guarantee
- Military-Standard Injection Molded Case is watertight and dustproof
- Custom foam insert for secure positioning of gear and state of the art water-jet cut foam arrow system that holds up to a dozen arrows
- Reinforced padlock locations for customer-supplied locks
- Made with pride in the USA