Sniper Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Sniper First Impressions
"One red and one green."
I am excited about using the laser at nights to shoot varmits. No fault of the laser, but the design of the rail on the bottom of the gun. Some other reviews have complained about mount screws stripping easy. No instructions but not a problem, easy to mount. Very happy that I chose this laser sight. And the sideways set screw will be just a tad left, or right. I would spend the money for a quality replacement.
Editor's Impressions Of The Sniper
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Sniper Final Thoughts
"Maybe cool too!"
You may have to wiggle and tighten it up a few times, so it will settle properly. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. You cannot get a better quality laser at such a great price! Put the laser site on the rail, JUST BARELY SNUG IT. If you do happen to get one that doesn't work, contact the company. It got here in a day and works very well it.
- Sniper Features & Specs
- Windage and elevation are adjustable.
- This laser sight can be mounted on any firearm with a picatinny or weaver rail.
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy, this sight is durable; Shock proof, can be used on real fire pistols, Handgun, air pistols and rifles.
- Power of the laser: less than 5mW; Class of the laser: Class IIIA; Laser type: red; Wavelength: 635-655nm.
- Package Included: 1x Red Dot Sight, 1x Wrench Key, AG3 Battery.