Southland Archery Supply 12053-BK Archery Bow Case Review
Southland Archery Supply 12053-BK First Impressions
"Very happy Hunter!"
This case was heavier than I expected. This case arrived within days of ordering and was exactly as described. I highly recommend giving this one a shot if you are in the market for one. There's also enough room to store a detached quiver and the loop arrow draw. Not sturdy enough for air travel as they throw cases around. The only problem I find thus far is the foam on which the bow rests. The case is a perfect fit in the Barnett crossbow case.
Editor's Impressions Of The Southland Archery Supply 12053-BK
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Southland Archery Supply 12053-BK Final Thoughts
"I am really glad I did."
It is designed exactly like their arrow case that has worked great for me as well. I highly recommend giving this one a shot if you are in the market for one. This case was heavier than I expected. I highly recommend giving this one a shot if you are in the market for one. So I bought this case for my Bear, Black Wolf bow. When you can no longer pull a compound bow back at 40 lbs. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a CenterPoint branded case.
- Southland Archery Supply 12053-BK Features & Specs
- Maximum Protection: Fully Padded Backpack with Extra Removable Limb Riser Bag for Max Protection To Your Bow From Scratches
- Two Large Front Pouches with Total Three Zipped Pockets; Extra Three Pockets Inside The Pouches for All Your Accessories
- Removable Arrow Tube Holder/Carrier Included At The Side
- Air-flow System on Shoulder Strap and Back Side Makes This Backpack Comfortable Even When It is Fully Loaded
- Soft Inner Material for Best Protection from Scratches
- Protection To Your Bow From Scratches