Southland Archery Supply Archery Bow Case Review
Southland Archery Supply First Impressions
"This case is SOLID."
Everything fits well and doesn't seem to shift around. But if you want to get the sticker off lighter fluid and some scraping works. I'm not sure how someone cannot put the Sniper 370 in the case. Install of straps and rubber arrow holders went very easy. Clearly holds 16 arrows as you can see from my photos. When the case comes, it does require some minor assembly. When you can no longer pull a compound bow back at 40 lbs.
Editor's Impressions Of The Southland Archery Supply
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Southland Archery Supply Final Thoughts
"Good solid case."
Everything fits well and doesn't seem to shift around. The dimensions listed in the description is accurate. Overall, a simple, strong, no-hassle case to store your arrows. The foam is only an inch thick, but again, I think this is adequate protection. I dont think they will hold up over time. It is a big case but if you have a target bow with sights you need one this big. Great for keeping things organized for my practice bolts.
- Southland Archery Supply Features & Specs
- Pre-cut Foam for Takedown Recurve Bows. Fits SAS Spirit Bows, Samick Bows, and Most Takedown Bows (Might need DIY cut) Upto 62".
- Air Flight Travel Approved with Luggage-grade Plastic Hard Case
- Weather Resistant with Snap Latches and Double Padlocks Tabs for Security
- Four Large Compartments for Bow Accessories, such as releases, arm guards, finger tabs, stabilizers, scents, range finders, wax, and etc..
- Overall Case Length: 37"; For Takdown Bows Upto 62"and Arrows Upto 35"
- Holds up to 24 ultrathin arrows or 18 regular size arrows (up to 35" total length).
- Air Flight Travel grade hard case.
- Foam pads adjust to hold ultra-thin arrows and up, in a secure and separated way.