Standing Wolf Archery Bow Sling Review
Standing Wolf First Impressions
"I couldn't be happier."
For the price, this is a good bow sling. I got a set of these for my son 9 and daughter 8. System is so easy to uses, carries nicely. I'm not sure if this was noted in the small print, but i missed it, if it was. One clip fit on the back end but the front end was too wide. Easy and quick screws to attach or remove sling. Great protection, takes seconds to put on or take off.
Editor's Impressions Of The Standing Wolf
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Standing Wolf Final Thoughts
"No slip and comfortable."
If your seeking a bow for them to grow with this is not it. The neoprene padding is a bit cheesy but if it holds up then I guess its fine. Best part is it got him away from his video games on a daily basis. I kept on wanting to have someplace to put my calls in besides my pants pocket. I also like that it protects my bow from brush etc. This cross bow sling works perfect for the bow. Compared to the most popular bow sling out there by Primos this is far superior.
- Standing Wolf Features & Specs
- Natural Beaver fur (Canada)
- ✅ Perfect for compound, recurve, and long bows, giving it that “traditional” look
- ✅ Handmade from tanned Canadian beaver hide, making it naturally water repellent in harsh conditions
- ✅ Easy installation instructions included to make setup a breeze
- ✅ One pair of string silencers per package