SUNYA Archery Bow Sling Review
SUNYA First Impressions
"I'm glad I bought it."
Also it hooks to my pack easier as well. It came ready to use and fit my Stryker perfectly just as it came. Def would work great on a mobile hunt such as out west, pigs, etc. The neoprene is comfortable and the width is adequate. I put this on my new Matthew's Mission bow. But the crossbow kept falling to the ground. Dresses up my new crossbow perfectly.
Editor's Impressions Of The SUNYA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SUNYA Final Thoughts
"No modification required."
The holes were off tiny bit but with a little patience I was able to get it. Would give 5 stars if not for the two issues listed below. Other than that very pleased with the look and function. Like I said, it's a fine bow for a younger child. Compared to the most popular bow sling out there by Primos this is far superior. A little pricey but on inspection a high quality perfect addition to a quality bow. I would recommend these without reservation.
- SUNYA Features & Specs
- ✔- 100% Genuine Full Grain Leather - Larger Yoke, Bull Hide, One Piece Cut, No Fillers, Fit For Most Stabilizers. It never split like some cheaper yoke!!! With Metal Grommet To Prevent Scratch From Bow Stabilizer.
- ✔- 100% Handmade Paracord Portion - Overall Length 19". Length 9.5" & Width 1" Braided Portion. With extended 5" + 5" smaller paracord portion.
- ✔- 100% Well Designed By Sunya Sports - Fashion Paracord Braided, Single, Double Or 4 Colors Mix.
- ✔- 20s To Install Just Following the Video Guide - Fit For Big Or Small Wrist. 3 Holes On Each Side, It Could Adjust To Your Comfortable Length.
- ✔- 3 Years Warranty - For Leather Yoke and Paracord Portion.