SUNYA Archery Bow Sling Review
SUNYA First Impressions
System is so easy to uses, carries nicely. Attaching screws ate very easy to use. I don't even bother now if I think deer are close by. After mild, little, use the straps show fraying. Soft and doesn't wear into your shoulder. This strap was a must for my new crossbow, and it fit perfectly. I just wish it is 3 inches more adjustment.
Editor's Impressions Of The SUNYA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
SUNYA Final Thoughts
"Exactly as expected."
I'm looking forward to the 2017 season! To me a quick release is a clip that releases the strap. Soft and doesn't wear into your shoulder. I put this on my new Matthew's Mission bow. Has been durable and protects my bow when going through brush. Has a D Loop that you can attach a rope to and pull your bow up into a tree. This works great with my Halon and protects the cams and strings well.
- SUNYA Features & Specs
- ✔- 100% Genuine Full Grain Leather - Durable, Larger Yoke, Bull Hide, One Piece Cut, No Fillers, Fit For Most Stabilizers. It never split like some cheaper yoke!!! With Metal Grommet To Prevent Scratch From Bow Stabilizer.
- ✔- 100% Handmade Paracord Portion - Overall Length 19". Length 9.5" & Width 1" Braided Portion. With extended 5" + 5" smaller paracord portion.
- ✔- 100% Well Designed By Sunya Sports - Fashion Paracord Braided, Single, Double Or 4 Colors Mix.
- ✔- 20s To Install Just Following the Video Guide - Fit For Big Or Small Wrist. 3 Holes On Each Side, It Could Adjust To Your Comfortable Length.
- ✔- 3 Years Warranty - For Leather Yoke and Paracord Portion.