Survival Land Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Survival Land First Impressions
"It's cool tech, but."
After the adjustment, many many rounds went south with deadly accuracy. This is a very good product and maybe this will help you have an easy installation. Not to mention that it no longer fit in my holster. Once I got it on the paper it was making good patterns within 3 shots. So on some of the shots there was not good contact and the laser light would cut of. If you are looking for a compact laser for your gun of any kind go no further! Simple, but effective for what it is.
Editor's Impressions Of The Survival Land
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Survival Land Final Thoughts
For my crossbow, I don't shoot past 60 yds, so it is perfect for me. I've got one and it hurts to look at in the dark. There is also an adjustment hole on top to adjust the vertical point of the laser. It sighted in perfectly, and very easily. He also wrote me a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase! They all look the same, probably came from the same factory in China. Just a hair narrower than the frame.
- Survival Land Features & Specs
- MADE FROM HIGH GRADE AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM – The Survival Land rife scope is made from aluminium alloy which provides a rigid construction perfect for any outdoor adventure.
- NITROGEN FILLED – Our rifle scope is made to withstand the weather and has been nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed making it water-proof and fog-proof.
- KELLNER EYEPIECE – The Kellner Eyepiece is a must have for making adjustments quick and easy while eliminating image irregularities
- PRECISE DIAL ADJUSTMENT – With our precise elevation and windage dial, a few clicks is all it takes to make the necessary adjustments without losing sight of the target.
- Batteries included.