Survival Land Airsoft Gun Laser Review
Survival Land First Impressions
Just a hair narrower than the frame. Yet, who would care about notes if the goods delivered are junk. So far, don't want to get too excited yet. I did remove the lower rail on the laser for a better concealment profile. If you need a military quality sight, start saving. You can't beat customer service like that! Still works as an optic but i really bought this for the Red and Green illumination.
Editor's Impressions Of The Survival Land
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Survival Land Final Thoughts
"All went together well."
You cannot get a better quality laser at such a great price! Once I got it on the paper it was making good patterns within 3 shots. But Jake's team puts a little lock tite on the threads of those tiny screws. They all look the same, probably came from the same factory in China. If ya need help, just leave a comment. Other than the batteries and a problem with battery contact on the laser. Still works as an optic but i really bought this for the Red and Green illumination.
- Survival Land Features & Specs
- Operates at a wavelength of 532nm. It is roughly four times more visible to the human eye than red lasers of the same output power. The LS-3200 laser can reach up to 300ft during the day and up to 1000ft at night.
- Easily installs on 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rail mounts and it can be installed onto rifles and other round barrels with the supplied 1'' ring and barrel adapters.
- The laser can easily be powered on and off with a sealed push button on the back or a remote pressure switch. Adjustable windage and elevation makes calibrating in the field easy.
- Rugged, anodized aluminum construction resists impact, shock and water.
- Upgraded optics provide a super-sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye