TenPoint HCA-20119 Archery Bow Case Review
TenPoint HCA-20119 First Impressions
"They seem to work great."
For short trips with the bag on top of the pile it doesn't need anything. The first thing you will notice when you get it is, this thing is huge. Fits my CP Sniper 370 with scope and quiver attached perfectly. It allows for adjustable straps to hold the bow, regardless of its size. Place the curve towards the front so the lid won't catch the foam. But it fits my Barnett avenger and it keeps me legal. I store mine with the stock all the way reduced, scope on though it is roomy.
Editor's Impressions Of The TenPoint HCA-20119
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TenPoint HCA-20119 Final Thoughts
"I'm sure it will be fine."
To those that own a Hoyt PowerMax this case WILL NOT FIT your bow. The straps are adjustable to fit your specific bow size. I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. Figured out install without the directions. The only reason for nocking off a star is the foam spacers inside. Fits my CP Sniper 370 with scope and quiver attached perfectly. Fits my CP Sniper 370 with scope and quiver attached perfectly.
- TenPoint HCA-20119 Features & Specs
- Designed for optimal protection and durability, the new Blazer soft case is built with everything you need to protect and transport your crossbow
- Lightweight and rugged, the water-resistant case features a foam-padded interior with a hook and loop strap to secure the crossbow during travel, as well as two external zippered pockets and one internal zippered pocket for accessory storage
- Features two padded quick-release straps that can be used individually for “sling-style” carrying or together for “backpack style” carrying; Molle straps on the exterior pockets and backpack straps allow attachment of additional accessories
- Its side-mounted rubber grip handle and top nylon handle provide easy transportation and storage
- DIMENSIONS: Case Length: 40.5" / Case Width: 18.5" / Case Depth: 10.75"