TenPoint HEA-358.3 Archery Nock Review
TenPoint HEA-358.3 First Impressions
"These things are awesome."
Even if I get 1 animal and have to replace the nock it was worth it. Installation was easy and painless. I've never had one fail to light up when I shot it either. My husband has been using these for two archery seasons. Dont need to bring binoculars or scope to the range anymore. Still occasional shot does not activate which is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. But they are better than no lights at all.
Editor's Impressions Of The TenPoint HEA-358.3
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TenPoint HEA-358.3 Final Thoughts
"Loved the lighted nocks."
These are good Nocks, weghing in at approx 15 grains. Inside of the nock is a colored collar. My only regret is not using them earlier. However, the nock is clearly visible at 50 yards away. Also you cant return to Amazon because of the bateries. I have been shooting Nockturnal nocks for over a year now. I have been shooting Nockturnal nocks for over a year now.
- TenPoint HEA-358.3 Features & Specs
- The three-piece, alpha-bright lighted nock System begins with a nock-receiver insert with a six-sided interior cavity designed to accept a combined LED unit and translucent pegged alpha-bright nock
- The nock receiver is glued into the nock-end of the arrow and indexed with the vanes
- To complete the alpha-bright installation, insert the LED Unit - Lighted End first - into the peg end of the alpha-bright nock and insert the nock and LED unit into the nock receiver
- Package includes translucent alpha-nocks, LED units, nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes . 297, . 300, . 305 I. D), A nock receiver and alignment tool, and a reflecting tool
- Available as 3-pack