TOPOINT Archery Bow Case Review
TOPOINT First Impressions
"Just one problem."
The actual case only comes with 2 orange caps on the base. The straps are adjustable to fit your specific bow size. I use a Bear Cruzer and it fit perfectly in the case as well. To those that own a Hoyt PowerMax this case WILL NOT FIT your bow. The Velcro straps are a nice addition and hold the bow very securely. The only problem I find thus far is the foam on which the bow rests. The length is more than adequate, too.
Editor's Impressions Of The TOPOINT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TOPOINT Final Thoughts
The bag appeared to be well made, and the zippers appeared to be of high quality. It has holes so you could put a strap on it if you wanted to. One pair of quiver notches is too close to the anti-crush posts for comfort. I was having a tough time finding a good case for my new bow. As some reviewers have noted, this case is LARGE! When the case comes, it does require some minor assembly. Before purchasing I read over the reviews of those who purchased the case.
- TOPOINT Features & Specs
- Please be noted:We sell only the bow case,the compound bow and other accessories are not included in the package
- It can be carried on the shoulder or by handle, reinforced suture, adjustable length shoulder strap;
- There is an external pocket that can carry arrows, the material is very sturdy and durable,Very convenient to take, very useful.
- Size:Normal 90*40*4cm/35*16.2*1.6inches
- Material: High quality Oxford