TPO Airsoft Gun Laser Review
TPO First Impressions
"One red and one green."
I'm a law enforcement officer in Oklahoma. Bought a second one for same purpose. Recommend pairing it with boresight laser for initial zeroing. Being curious, I then mounted it on a Glock 19, my EDC buddy. I really didn't do a great job of sighting it in. The glass was clear and the magnification was good. A little sparse on directions but that's what Google is for.
Editor's Impressions Of The TPO
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TPO Final Thoughts
"I'll find out this fall."
It isn't the best I’ve ever owned but it’s the best for the money. If you do happen to get one that doesn't work, contact the company. It fit on that tiny front rail perfect. Tomorrow i'll fine tune the accuracy for a better pattern. The whole thing is very compact& slips on to my visor when I'm pulling in. Fit the lower rail on my Springfield XDS and still slides in a conceal carry holster. I did remove the lower rail on the laser for a better concealment profile.
- TPO Features & Specs
- Bulit-in magnetically 80Mah Lion rechargeable battery.
- ON/OFF switches on Both Sides, both of left-handed and right-handed can operate the green laser device conveniently.
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment.
- Fit 20mm Picatinny rail or Weaver rail.
- Package includes: 1x Green Dot Sight, 1x USB Cable, 1x USB Charger, 1x Allen Wrench