TPO Airsoft Gun Laser Review
TPO First Impressions
"Nice and focused dot."
It fits perfectly on the small front picatinny rail on my Taurus Millennium G2 9mm. This little sight fit very well there also. Ok an update they sent me a new one its working great I love it. But Jake's team puts a little lock tite on the threads of those tiny screws. 2 pencil eraser, then use live ammo. This little sight fit very well there also. Once you get down to the size of a No.
Editor's Impressions Of The TPO
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TPO Final Thoughts
"I absolutely love it!"
I enjoyed the ease of set up and use. Ok an update they sent me a new one its working great I love it. I'm a law enforcement officer in Oklahoma. I did remove the lower rail on the laser for a better concealment profile. I was able to see the laser out to about 45 yards on a cloudy day. I am saving a quite a bit in ammo and getting good practice on the basics. Fit into the holster like it was made for it, no alteration required.
- TPO Features & Specs
- Fit handguns and pistols with a 20mm Picatinny rail / Weaver or 11mm Dovetail rails
- Compact design, easy to attach to existing sights and optics
- The laser is powered by three AG13 coin batteries
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- Package Includes: 1x Laser Sight with Mount, 2x Wrenches, 6x Batteries