TRUGLO Airsoft Gun Scope Review
TRUGLO First Impressions
Screwdriver for optic, and allen wrench for riser. I purchased and installed the red dot cover made by AT3 tactical to my RDS-22. Everything had a tight cutout in the styrofoam and came undamaged. Needless to say, the laser is dangerous to your eyes if viewed directly. Feyachi, Feyachi,Feyachi way to go. Finally got to the range and sighted it in. I am EXTREMELY satisfied- for the price you just have to get one.
Editor's Impressions Of The TRUGLO
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
TRUGLO Final Thoughts
"Sorry, just can't do it."
I like this so much, that I'm thinking about ordering one for my 30-06. But at 25-35 yards it would completely cover a man sized target. 5mw is nearly nearly double that, and it is coherent radiation. The red dot is bright and clear, and I have not experienced any glare. I read reviews of similar tubular reflex sights. I haven't beaten this thing up by any means, but I’ve been impressed so far. At this point, I am very happy with this red dot sight.
- TRUGLO Features & Specs
- UNMATCHED VISIBILITY in low light shooting conditions or complete darkness; GLOWS IN THE DARK—no batteries or light exposure required
- At night, sights are GLOWING GREEN DOTS; In daylight, sights are standard BRIGHT WHITE DOTS
- Made of tough, CNC-machined steel with a FORTRESS FINISH COATING for maximum protection
- SNAG RESISTANT DESIGN fits standard holsters; SQUARE-NOTCH DESIGN is duty proven
- MACHINED AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA with quality Swiss Tritium for maximum brightness; 12-YEAR LIMITED ; Patented
- Sport type: Hunting