Under Armour Bozeman 600G Hunting Boot Review
Under Armour Bozeman 600G First Impressions
"They are not hot and grip well."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. I ordered 11 1/2 wide which I wear a 10 1/2 shoe. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. I had a pair before and they lasted for years.
Editor's Impressions Of The Under Armour Bozeman 600G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Under Armour Bozeman 600G Final Thoughts
"Good shock absorbing sole."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. They do take about a week to break in though. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- Under Armour Bozeman 600G Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.75" from arch
- Waterproof nubuck & textile upper for lightweight support
- 600G insulation for maximum comfort
- UA Storm waterproof membrane repels water without sacrificing breathability
- UA Scent Control lining with Cupron anti-bacterial copper infused sockliner top cover