Under Armour Bozeman 600G Hunting Boot Review
Under Armour Bozeman 600G First Impressions
"I wish Under Armour offered 1/2 sizes."
The soles seem to have the right amount of tread on the bottom. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. Fit as expected and appear to be well made. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
Editor's Impressions Of The Under Armour Bozeman 600G
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Under Armour Bozeman 600G Final Thoughts
"Would recommend to any one"
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. I typically wear size 9 to 9-1/2 and bought size 10. Wear all day on our ranch, working the landscape, mowing, etc. Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
- Under Armour Bozeman 600G Features & Specs
- 100% Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.75" from arch
- Waterproof nubuck & textile upper for lightweight support
- 600G insulation for maximum comfort
- UA Storm waterproof membrane repels water without sacrificing breathability
- UA Scent Control lining with Cupron anti-bacterial copper infused sockliner top cover