UTG MNT-22TOWL Airsoft Gun Scope Mount Review
UTG MNT-22TOWL First Impressions
"I don't care."
Screws that seem to lock down hard into the clip at a certain torque. In typical Leopold quality these bad boys held the line. This mount has not moved around much, if at all, on any guns I put it on. Recommended for your average optics e. Even a small slip of paper with specs. I put them on my Rossi RS22 with my Cvlife 4-16 40mm scope. If you need a mount that is a safe cheaper option this is it.
Editor's Impressions Of The UTG MNT-22TOWL
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
UTG MNT-22TOWL Final Thoughts
"308 short action rifle."
Well, my new scope came in and after shooting this I see no reason to switch mounts. All my ARs have these mounts for cheap red dots. A quad ride alone will wreck a scope and or mounts over time. But medium hieght doesn't clear my sights with my scope. Once you get these you'll wonder why I spent 3-4 X as much. So buyer beware if your looking to clear equipment go higher. Got this mount based on the price and the other reviews, and it's awesome!
- UTG MNT-22TOWL Features & Specs
- 10/22 tactical rail mount
- 1 Picatinny rail with 11 slots
- Low profile with middle V-cut for use with iron sights
- Precision machined from aircraft aluminum; contoured bottom perfect fitting the receiver
- Length: 4.9 inches; weighs 1.2 ounces
- 4.7" Long Picatinny Rail with 11 Slots for Convenient Scope Eye Relief Adjustments
- Low Profile with Middle V-cut Allowing Use of Iron Sights
- Bottom with Contour Perfect Fitting the Receiver