UTG MNT-MB500T Airsoft Gun Scope Mount Review
UTG MNT-MB500T First Impressions
"Nice and sturdy."
I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to get a riser made by UTG. Seems really sturdy and rigid and works great. I don't know how their customer service is because I've never had the need to use it. Overall, very happy with the purchase. These rings are perfect and at least a tenth of the cost of other rings. I'd go with the lowest profile rings you can find. Bought these to mount a Nikon Buckmasters II atop a Ruger American Ranch in.
Editor's Impressions Of The UTG MNT-MB500T
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
UTG MNT-MB500T Final Thoughts
"It simply works well."
These are my first set of Leopold scope mounts but definitely won't be my last. Didn't see it until the horizon was disappearing at at 15mph. Scope height was perfect for a nice cheek weld on the carbine stocks. Well, my new scope came in and after shooting this I see no reason to switch mounts. I wasn't in a hurry so that didn't bother me. When I use my other unit, it doesn't have the issue. These rings are great for the price you pay.
- UTG MNT-MB500T Features & Specs
- Weaver/Picatinny-style, top rail mount for Mossberg Shotguns
- Easy to install design
- Measures 5.5 inches long
- 13 rail slots for flexible eye relief adjustments and all scope applications
- Comes with screws for installation on Mossberg 500 Series and compatibles
- Picatinny/Weaver Style Shotgun Top Rail Mount to Fit Mossberg Shotguns
- 5.5" Long Picatinny Rail with 13 Slots for Convenient Scope Installation