Vortex Gun Sight Review
Vortex First Impressions
Editor's Impressions Of The Vortex
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Vortex Final Thoughts
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vortex Features & Specs
- The updated Crossfire red dot is a no-nonsense sight for near any application, and when your rifle, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list.
- With up to a 50, 000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the sight will keep working in a variety of conditions. The low and skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mounts provide vesatility for this lightweight optic.
- The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. 11 illumination settings allows shooters to change the dot intensity to the situation at hand.
- Increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Unlimited eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage position. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable waterproof performance
- Included Components: Crossfire Red Dot (Led Upgrade)
- Attach the unit to the rail/base with the illumination dial positioned on the right side.
- Make sure the mount is solidly seated in the base groove. In order to prevent recoil injury, position the Red Dot so you have at least four inches of eye relief.