Wac Em Archery Nock Review
Wac Em First Impressions
But they are better than no lights at all. Ive even had Nockturnals not work out of the pack. If you don't have these for hunting You need them. If you want to be a big success, you will do just what you are doing now. Hunt on Hunters and rest easy buying whatever the hell you call this no name brand. I currently shoot a Mathews Drenalin with a 28-inch draw length set at 65 pounds. Also you cant return to Amazon because of the bateries.
Editor's Impressions Of The Wac Em
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Wac Em Final Thoughts
"5 drop at 70yrds."
Easy to find your arrows after shooting. Overall I am very happy with these nocks and will be buying more! I know, you can use a toothpick or arrow tip. Not only for shoot placement, but also arrow recovery. Which is not that big a deal if you are used to it. They withstand the punishing 370fps his bow puts out. Boy what a confidence booster they were.
- Wac Em Features & Specs
- LETHAL FEATURES: Fixed 3-blade patented cut on impact broadhead built with bone crushing power and increased penetration, razor sharp . 027" stainless steel blades with a 1 1/32" cutting diameter. Blades can be sharpened on any flat stone.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BROADHEAD: The best broadheads in the market today. 100% hardened stainless-steel blades provide bowhunters with unequaled accuracy and dependability for harvesting game of any size. Available in 100 or 125 Grain. Made in the USA.
- UNMATCHED PENETRATION: Designed to produce the enormous entry and exit wounds required for extreme blood trails, these razor sharp broadheads promise laser-accurate flight, serious penetration, extraordinary durability, and extreme lethality.
- BANG FOR YOUR BUCK: Your purchase includes a 3 pack of 100 grain broadheads with 1 FREE Nockturnal Strobing FIT Nock (with 3 bushings). You’ll be adequately prepared and won’t have to worry if you lose one.
- WAC’EM: Constantly pushing the limits of design to offer archers broadheads they can trust. Unique engineering and first-class materials combine to create a broadhead line that’s razor-sharp silhouettes are only out cut by the deadly slice of their blades