Wasp 9103 Archery Broadhead Review
Wasp 9103 First Impressions
"They fly straight."
I knew going in that if I use an expandable it would likely be 1 shot 1 broadhead. Good job once again to Rage your the best. Bought the broadheads along with the practice broadheads. I believe you could stick your hand clean into the chest cavity if you wanted. Ill definitely purchasing more of these. It appears like I can clean it up, add a new collar and put it back in my quiver. I also shot both deer with the exact same broad head.
Editor's Impressions Of The Wasp 9103
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Wasp 9103 Final Thoughts
"See pictures attached."
We Found a little lung blood but lost the Deer! Overall, I am happy with these expendables. This will be my broadhead of choice from now on. Once I see how they do on my next Deer, I'll make a change to the Review Rating. They just feel way more beefier than the standard hypodermics. Also has storage for extra gaskets that Rage broadheads require. Ive been using these broadheads for 3 years now and I think they perform wonderfully.
- Wasp 9103 Features & Specs
- Designed to meet the demands of the modern crossbow Hunter
- Dual O-ring system retains the blades during flight and guarantees proper deployment on impact, even when shot from crossbows at 380+ FPS
- Stainless Steel Trocar Tip is Precision Machined and Hardened to Rockwell 46C and Hollow Ground to a near razor edge to blast through bone
- Razor Sharp .027" blades are Precision Ground and Honed and are always perfectly in line with the Trocar Tip edges to increase penetration
- 1-3/4" Cutting Diameter - 100 grain - 3 per package - Made in the USA