WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"Perfect for this style of boot."
Thanks to the leather, they look brand new again. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. I read the other reviews and these do run small. I purchased a 12D and they seem to fit as other 12 Ds have. I wore them around the house for an hour to see how they felt.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"Perhaps they will loosen up."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. Super comfortable and as I mentioned earlier top quality. I'd rather them be a hair large to fit thicker socks anyway. This could also just be that they aren't broken in yet.
- WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5 inches
- Anti-fatigue EPX removable footbed offers all day long cushion and support
- Realtree camo upper with a camo wrapped midsole