WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"I consider them a great fit."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Bought these for my husband who spends time hunting. Had a WOLVERINE air last 25 years with two resoling! Waterproof lives up to its names I go home to dry feet. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"My dad is a WOLVERINE boots snob."
We hiked a few miles the first day and no problems. Keep up the great products, WOLVERINE! Extremely comfortable, warm and dry, highly recommended No problem breaking them in, they are nice and dry and warm. Fit: This is my first pair of WOLVERINE boots.
- WOLVERINE Archer 8 Inch Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 100% Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.5 inches
- Anti-fatigue EPX removable footbed offers all day long cushion and support
- Realtree camo upper with a camo wrapped midsole