WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"These boots were plenty warm."
It wasn’t a show stopper but I could tell a difference. I was sold at my fifth step out the door though. I read the other reviews and these do run small. Even the insoles that come with them are extremely comfortable. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"Perfect boot to keep feet warm!"
They were more comfortable than my WOLVERINE. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. Came home, found them on Amazon and the rest is history. All in all, I'd say I am satisfied with the purchase thus far.
- WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Anti-fatigue EPX removable footbed offers all day long cushion and support
- 600g 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm and dry
- Breathable waterproof upper to keep your feet dry in any conditions
- Goodyear welt construction to provide the toughness and durability you need in the harshest conditions