WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"I bought these for hunting."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. I live in the tropics and hunt doves in the summer. Phenomenal boot, phenomenal experience purchasing! They do take about a week to break in though. I just kept that boot loose for a few days.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"Good shock absorbing sole."
Super comfortable, not so hot and completely waterproof. The 400g was perfect for our Midwest winter. Hey, these boots even smell great right out of the box! I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I think that I will even go with different laces too.
- WOLVERINE Blacktail Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Anti-fatigue EPX removable footbed offers all day long cushion and support
- 600g 3M Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm and dry
- Breathable waterproof upper to keep your feet dry in any conditions
- Goodyear welt construction to provide the toughness and durability you need in the harshest conditions