WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M First Impressions
"It was great to have warm toes."
These boots allow me to follow right behind her. Was out in the bush for 3 days and these babies worked fine. Fit high enough to protect me from knees down. I hunt all 45 days of Alabama's season so they are well tested. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Final Thoughts
"Took about 2 weeks to break in."
However, I have almost 40 miles on them in the worst conditions. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. Still wear them and like them, and will continue to buy. I live in Wyoming where the country is rough.
- WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- The new Wolverine durashocks add comfort into every step so you can power through any hunt
- A unique cushioning design optimizes comfort with cushioning in the heel and flexibility through the step
- Wolverine h-plate suspension system stabilizes your foot while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of your step and propel you forward