WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M First Impressions
"The insert soles are very weak."
Comfortable soft lug soles and uppers provide good support. There was very little break in time and they look great. I would say my foot is average to slightly wide. They always are a little loose but not bad. Only complaint is the lugs don't grab the lace really well.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Final Thoughts
"Best pair of boots I have owned."
Will updated when the upcoming season is over I jumped into them and plowed the driveway on the quad. I can walk for miles in these without discomfort. Expensive but I can tell it's good quality. The most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned.
- WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof Comp Toe-M Features & Specs
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- The new Wolverine durashocks add comfort into every step so you can power through any hunt
- A unique cushioning design optimizes comfort with cushioning in the heel and flexibility through the step
- Wolverine h-plate suspension system stabilizes your foot while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of your step and propel you forward