WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"Super warm and comfortable."
These are my husbands favorite outside work shoe. There was very little break in time and they look great. I expect to remove it eventually before they need replacing. They do take about a week to break in though. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"I like the bottoms as well."
These boots are great, comfortable, warm without being hot. Had them for about 10 months and have hiked a few times. Very comfortable and not too heavy to wear. I think they will keep your feet very warm in cold weather. Overall, these boots will last for many years.
- WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 75% Leather/25% Fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- The new Wolverine durashocks add comfort into every step so you can power through any hunt
- A unique cushioning design optimizes comfort with cushioning in the heel and flexibility through the step
- Wolverine h-plate suspension system stabilizes your foot while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of your step and propel you forward