WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Hunting Boot Review
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M First Impressions
"The construction is very good."
They are warm and comfortable so long as they stay dry. He also doesn't experience foot pain like many diabetics. 5 EE in shoes, and with boots, I can typically fit into a10. Your feet will have plenty of room but order your size. 5d version was too small in lengths and width, but the 10.
Editor's Impressions Of The WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M
- Boot Fitment
- Leather Quality
- Water Resistance
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Final Thoughts
"They do keep my feet warm."
Husband ordered these after last hunting season. Toe box is rather large, but my foot did not chafe around. Hiked over 3 miles in a day with good comfort The boot was more comfortable than I expected. It grips well in wet or dry and is incredibly warm.
- WOLVERINE Claw Insulated Waterproof-M Features & Specs
- 75% Leather/25% Fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.25" around
- The new Wolverine durashocks add comfort into every step so you can power through any hunt
- A unique cushioning design optimizes comfort with cushioning in the heel and flexibility through the step
- Wolverine h-plate suspension system stabilizes your foot while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of your step and propel you forward