XYHlaser Airsoft Gun Laser Review
XYHlaser First Impressions
"So easy to install."
For my crossbow, I don't shoot past 60 yds, so it is perfect for me. Decrease size of circle as skill increases. Being curious, I then mounted it on a Glock 19, my EDC buddy. Then carefully tighten everything to stay. I bought this to go on my Walther P99 co2 bb gun. If you do happen to get one that doesn't work, contact the company. Once I got it on the paper it was making good patterns within 3 shots.
Editor's Impressions Of The XYHlaser
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
XYHlaser Final Thoughts
"A+ customer service."
This would have never held up to a 556. I have one square and three of these and they are all holding zero. No more worry about a scraped fender. One for my son and another for a fellow avid hunter. I had hoped to mount this on a ar pistol but it didn't happen. Not to mention that it no longer fit in my holster. I liked mine so much after shooting so well, I bought 2 more.
- XYHlaser Features & Specs
- Made from durable aerospace aluminum,Compact design fits in compact, subcompact pistols and full size handgun.
- multifunction, Green and red double beam laser
- Powered by built-in rechargeable battery with USB charger, can charged by common mobile phone charger
- Windage and Elevation adjustable.Subzero operating temperature, water resistant, shock and recoil proof
- Notice: Power adapter is not included in the package