XYHlaser Airsoft Gun Laser Review
XYHlaser First Impressions
"Not that it needs it."
Bare with me, I'm making a very serious point here. Very impressed and would highly recommend to any gun enthusiast! So on some of the shots there was not good contact and the laser light would cut of. At night or in a darkened house, it's exceedingly difficult to line up iron sights. The thread lock takes maybe 24 hours to set. They all look the same, probably came from the same factory in China. Just a hair narrower than the frame.
Editor's Impressions Of The XYHlaser
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
XYHlaser Final Thoughts
"I zeroed it to my scope."
But rather as part of a home made AIMING device for parking my car in my garage. Bought a second one for same purpose. If ya need help, just leave a comment. Once installed, adjusting the sight is just as easy. Tomorrow i'll fine tune the accuracy for a better pattern. I do a lot with guns and bows, but I feel this would be easy for everyone. I've made a neat little bracket with a mount for the laser sight.
- XYHlaser Features & Specs
- All Solid Aluminum Metal 6061-T6 housing hard anodizing finish
- Built-in rechargeable battery and charger that powers CREE LED with 450 lumen output
- Precision green laser sight, beam intensity/wavelength: <5 mW peak, 532 nm, Class 3A
- Multifuntion steady on/Strobe modes with runtime of 55 minutes;600 yards visibility at night, up to 50 yards visibility in daylight
- Notice:Power adapter is not included in the package.