yeseje Archery Crossbow Bolts & Arrow Review
yeseje First Impressions
"Lost a few to stacking."
Smoked a nice eight pointer with one! Spent 2+ wks reading reviews and doing research. Item arrived quickly and packaged well. Most of my experience is with recurve and compound bows. Then I was told to use a hair dryer or heat gun. I've purchased this item before, haven't been disappointed,& will continue to get. My bow bag will always have one of these in it!
Editor's Impressions Of The yeseje
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
yeseje Final Thoughts
"Paper towels will shred."
I am shooting the Center Point 370 and I found them to be fairly accurate. Just note, you'll need to buy your own field points. We get these for the kids for archery season, they practice with them. Maybe they'll come off if you pass thru the target only. I've tried other brands but none shoot as accurate as these. 00 to have a bolt re- fletched at the Archery store. Broad heads affected the accuracy tremendously.
- yeseje Features & Specs
- The weight of the product is 100 grain
- The size of the adapter carbon rod shaft is 0.244 inches (6.2 mm) inside diameter and 0.303 inches (7.7mm) outer diameter.
- The surface of the product is embossed with the stainless pattern, which can enhance the adhesion
- Precise concentricity and high precision ， manufactured precisely ，that the difference of weight of the bolt is within 0.5 grain to maintain the stability of the flying rod
- The size of bolt is standard American-8-32 thread, which is adapted to any standard screw-in, field points ,hunting arrow, broadheads and weights.