yeseje Archery Point Review
yeseje First Impressions
"These points stay put."
If the griddle is on the left burner there is no problem. I got the 100gr ez-pull set earlier and just got another set of the 125gr. I would definitely purchase these again. Awesome head and don't see how it would be possible for this design not to open. These broadheads are sharp and accurate, the 2 most important factors in my book. Currently shooting these on my Centerpoint Sniper Specialists 370XL. But they tugged at the covering of the target when I withdrew them.
Editor's Impressions Of The yeseje
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
yeseje Final Thoughts
"5 stars for sure."
This a great product and I wish that it was included with the griddle. Full disclosure, I have not weighed them. Description details what you receive. I didn't realize how beefy this thing is. The weight is consistent across the entire dozen with about a. Field points and none come close to these. I dropped a doe at 30 yards, one shot, blink of the eye.
- yeseje Features & Specs
- The weight of the practice point is 100grain. The weight tolerance is plus or minus 0.5 grain.
- Equipped with an o-shaped ring. Thus, the loosening of arrow point caused by repeated contact can be easily solved.
- Precise manufacturing. Precise concentricity, stable weight and smooth metal surface. Provide quality assurance for every archery enthusiast.
- The surface of each arrow point is engraved with the specification, model and weight, so that you can adapt to various sizes of shafts.
- Every 12 points is packed with a beautiful metal box.