Z&S Archery Point Review
Z&S First Impressions
"So very cool."
Very consistent at 20, 30 and 40 yards. These broadheads are sharp and accurate, the 2 most important factors in my book. But if you wanted THAT level of precision you aren't even looking at these tips. If only I could found it to see how it looked afterwards. You'll love the blood trails& destruction. I am very happy with the fit and performance of the Maifield field points. I've been using them 3 years now and they're excellent.
Editor's Impressions Of The Z&S
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Z&S Final Thoughts
"Totally worth the money."
I shoot heavy broadheads and its hard to find heavy field points. Highly impressed with this product. I bought two for my Camp Chef Big Gas Grill. The weights are in very good tolerances and travel really well. They don't quite sit flush on my carbon arrow shafts, but they fly great. Haven't shot them yet were recommended by Ravin Crossbow. The field points are some of the best that we have used.
- Z&S Features & Specs
- 100 grain Bullet field points 5/16, Stainless Steel arrow tips, Lenght:38mm,Screw size:8-32
- Super Sharp points with right weight for field target practice shooting hunting.
- Standard 8-32 Screw design will made point stay tight in arrow , smooth to install or remove.
- Universal screw field points fit for all compound bow recurve bow crossbow using arrows of OD7.6-8mm shaft.
- Pls allow 1-2 grain errow in weight, pls select the size base the od size of the points, it will work with all arrows with 5/16 inch inner diameter.